Pig >> mail # dev >> Pig 0.10 on YARN

Guys,

I am trying to run TestPigTest against a fanctional Hadoop 2.0 YARN cluster -
I can run MR jobs using Hive or plain MR examples. However, it is going
somewhat unsuccessful. While using pig "far" jar file - e.g. with everything
repacked inside of it - I seeminly can run TestPigTest against a real cluster.

However, while using pig-withouthadoop.jar and adding all needed dependencies
to the classpath, Pig is failing to communicate with YARN nor submit any MR
jobs. There's no exceptions, not error messages anywhere in the logs. Have
anyone seen anything similar?

Any input is highly appreciated!

--
With regards,