Flume >> mail # user >> Question about the Setting up Eclipse wiki page

+
DeCarlo, Thom 2012-12-18, 13:55
+
DeCarlo, Thom 2012-12-18, 15:44
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-18, 15:54
RE: Question about the Setting up Eclipse wiki page
Hi Brock,
I tried it that way first, but the difference between maven-eclipse and m2eclipse gave me problems. (I am using m2eclipse.) Following those instructions, I got the ' "Updating Maven Project". Unsupported IClasspathEntry kind=4' error that is explained in this stackoverflow page: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10564684/how-to-fix-error-updating-maven-project-unsupported-iclasspathentry-kind-4

Hmmm... I just realized that this discussion probably belongs over of the developer's email list. What do you think?

--
Thom DeCarlo
-----Original Message-----
From: Brock Noland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 10:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Question about the Setting up Eclipse wiki page

Hi,

I use the method mentioned on that page:

$ mkdir apache-flume
$ cd apache-flume
$ git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flume.git
$ cd flume
$ mvn install -DskipTests
$ mvn eclipse:eclipse -DdownloadSources -DdownloadJavadocs

Add $HOME/.m2/repository to the my classpath in preferences.
Import the projects.