Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Input splits for sequence file input

+
Jay Vyas 2012-12-03, 05:52
+
Jeff LI 2012-12-02, 22:03
Re: Input splits for sequence file input
Hi Jeff,

This has been asked several times before (check out
http://search-hadoop.com please).

The answer is (3) for SequenceFiles (due to no notion of records) and
(2) as a general thought (i.e. text files, etc.).

--
Harsh J