MapReduce >> mail # dev >> How to modify the Map-Reduce execution order?

Re: How to modify the Map-Reduce execution order?
You might be interested in Apache Tez which provides native support for these sort of scenarios by being a super-set of MapReduce:

http://tez.incubator.apache.org/

Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy