MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Heads up: branch-2.1-beta

+
Arun C Murthy 2013-06-04, 15:32
+
Ramya Sunil 2013-06-10, 16:35
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-06-10, 11:49
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-06-05, 18:04
Re: Heads up: branch-2.1-beta

On Jun 5, 2013, at 11:04 AM, Roman Shaposhnik wrote

> On the Bigtop side of things, once we have stable Bigtop 0.6.0 platform
> based on Hadoop 2.0.x codeline we plan to start running the same battery
> of integration tests on the branch-2.1-beta.
>
> We plan to simply file JIRAs if anything gets detected and I will also
> publish the URL of the Jenkins job once it gets created.

Thanks Roman. Is there an ETA for this? Also, please file jiras with Blocker priority to catch attention.

thanks,
Arun
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-06-10, 16:53