Pig >> mail # user >> CONCAT(null, "something") == NULL ?

Re: CONCAT(null, "something") == NULL ?
Hi Alan,

Recently, I have seen several similar confusions about nulls in Pig. For
example, here is another discussion:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-3021.

We are documenting them, but apparently, many users find it confusing. I am
wondering if there is anything that we can do better.

Thanks,
Cheolsoo