Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0 rc4
+1 on rc4

 - Verified hashes and signatures
 - Source build (even with empty .m2 repository) works, unit tests pass
 - Contents of README, RELEASE-NOTES, NOTICE, LICENSE, and CHANGELOG look
good
 - Verified that running example config with binary artifact works, same
with output from source build

Thanks for all your hard work on this release, Brock!

Regards,
Mike