Accumulo >> mail # user >> Waiting for accumulo to be initialized

+
Aji Janis 2013-03-27, 14:10
Re: Waiting for accumulo to be initialized
To re-initialize accumulo, bring up zookeeper and hdfs.

$ hadoop fs -rmr /accumulo
$ ./bin/accumulo init

I do this about 100 times a day on my dev box. :-)

-Eric
On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 10:10 AM, Aji Janis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We have the following set up:
>
> zookeeper - 3.3.3-1073969
> hadoop - 0.20.203.0
> accumulo - 1.4.2
>
> Our zookeeper crashed for some reason. I tried to doing a clean stop of
> everything and then brought up (in order) zookeeper and hadoop (cluster).
> But when trying to do a start-all on accumulo I get the following message
> gets infinitely printed to the screen:
>
> “26 12:45:43,551 [server.Accumulo] INFO : Waiting for accumulo to be
> initialized”
>

> Doing some digging on the web it seems that accumulo is hosed and needs
> some re-intialization. It also appears that may be I need to clean out
> things from zookeeper and hadoop prior to a re-initialization. Has any one
> done this before? Can someone please provide me some directions on what to
> do (or not to do)? Really appreciate help on this. Thanks.

+
Aji Janis 2013-03-27, 14:29
+
Eric Newton 2013-03-27, 14:44