HBase >> mail # user >> HBASE-7114 Increment does not extend Mutation but probably should

Re: HBASE-7114 Increment does not extend Mutation but probably should
The all counters is on the same row?

By the way, did you guys handle the hbase bug that when an increment is
sent to region server and fails it still does it but throws an exception to
the client which causes it to do that increment again?
Sent from my iPhone