Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo / Hadoop version compatibility matrix

Re: Accumulo / Hadoop version compatibility matrix
I saw Accumulo 1.4.3 working on Hadoop 1.1.2 today, so yes, that is
fine. We do not currently have a compatibility list outside of the
README files in the source tree. However, that's certainly something
that would be useful to put together.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii