HBase, mail # dev - VOTE: hbase-0.95RC1, the second "Development" Series Release is available [WAS -> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote]

+
Stack 2013-04-03, 05:12
+
Elliott Clark 2013-04-03, 08:02
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-03, 14:33
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-04-03, 15:57
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-03, 16:33
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-03, 16:04
+
Stack 2013-04-03, 16:37
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-03, 16:56
Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95RC1, the second "Development" Series Release is available [WAS -> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote]
Stack 2013-04-03, 16:38
On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 1:02 AM, Elliott Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Verified the gpg signature for hadoop2 and source tar balls.
> Spun up a local instance.
> Created tables. Put data, got data
> Ran TestAcidGuarantees for about 2 hours.
> Tried an online schema change while running test acid. (seemed to work but
> caused a huge drop in throughput)
> Created a snapshot while test acid was going on.
> Ran apache-rat on the source
>
> Native libs aren't present (are they supposed to be there for mlock ?)
> I filed some minor jiras but everything seems good for a developer release.

Thanks for trying it out ES.  Yeah, natives should be there.  Let me adjust
the build script.  Will include in next RC or release.

St.Ack
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-04-03, 17:07
+