HBase >> mail # dev >> Are we no longer giving credit in SVN commit messages?

Re: Are we no longer giving credit in SVN commit messages?
+1 to andrews format

HBASE-xxxxx JIRA Title (contributor name)

One nit is most of our jiras are committed without the '.' after the jira
name.  Not the end of the world if a '.' or ':' sneaks in.

Jon

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera