HDFS >> mail # user >> location of log files for mapreduce job run through eclipse

location of log files for mapreduce job run through eclipse
Hi,
    I cannot find the log files for the wordcount job: job_local_0001 when
I run it through eclipse. I am getting the standard output on screen
showing me the progress of the maps/reduces, but when I check my log
directory inside the hadoop folder, I do not see any log files for this job
nor does the jobtracker log file have any information for this job.

Sayan Kole