HBase >> mail # dev >> bloom filter types

Re: bloom filter types
I don't think there's an explicit wiki.  Which option depends on whether
your use case is calling get() for entire rows or for specific columns in
a row. It also depends on analyzing your workload to determine how likely
a row will be in every store file vs. a specific column.  Also, since a
row is a coarser granularity than a column, it might be good to switch to
a row bloom if your BF starts taking up too much space.  I guess this
sounds like a nice article for me...