Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Re: [External] Re: Need help getting Accumulo running.

+
John Vines 2012-07-06, 02:46
+
Park, Jee [USA] 2012-07-06, 14:32
+
Adam Fuchs 2012-07-06, 14:40
+
Park, Jee [USA] 2012-07-06, 01:21
+
David Medinets 2012-07-06, 02:40
+
Jim Klucar 2012-07-06, 01:25
+
Park, Jee [USA] 2012-07-06, 01:26
+
Jim Klucar 2012-07-06, 01:30
+
Park, Jee [USA] 2012-07-06, 01:31
Re: [External] Re: Need help getting Accumulo running.
That's a weird one then. You can shut down accumulo and re-run the
init to see if you just mis-typed the password or something. By any
chance did you use non-ascii characters in your password?

+
Park, Jee [USA] 2012-07-06, 01:39
+
Park, Jee [USA] 2012-07-06, 01:37