Sqoop >> mail # user >> Planning for Sqoop2 1.99.3

+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-08-15, 17:53
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-08-18, 02:15
+
Abraham Elmahrek 2013-08-18, 02:37
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-08-20, 17:01
Re: Planning for Sqoop2 1.99.3
+1 for the release and +1 for Mengwei to be the release manager.

Jarcec

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 10:01:07AM -0700, Mengwei Ding wrote:
> +1, too.
>
> And I would like to be the release manager for this cut, I mean, if you
> guys are ok with that. :)
>
> Mengwei
>

> On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 7:37 PM, Abraham Elmahrek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > +1 as well.
> >

> > On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 7:15 PM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
> >
> >> +1
> >>
> >> I think that it's about time to do next release from sqoop2 branch.
> >>
> >> Jarcec

> >> Sqoop2

> >> entity to
> >> reader