Chukwa, mail # user - Data Security in Chukwa

Re: Data Security in Chukwa
Ariel Rabkin 2010-08-10, 05:26
Chukwa at present has a fairly minimal security model.

The rationale for this is that Hadoop (before v 21) also had a fairly
minimal security model, and there didn't seem much sense armoring the
collection system more than the underlying storage and processing
layer.