Flume >> mail # user >> Flume 1.3 package

+
Rahul Ravindran 2012-12-19, 17:34
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-19, 17:41
+
Rahul Ravindran 2012-12-20, 11:31
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-20, 12:15
+
Rahul Ravindran 2012-12-20, 13:18
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-20, 13:45
Re: Flume 1.3 package
We use our own packaging of flume on top of CDH(versions vary as we have
a few hadoop clusters), without any problems.

Most of flume apart from the HDFS/HBase sink is independent of any
hadoop distribution. You *might* need to recompile with a different
hadoop profile(we have just been using the default). Perhaps someone
from cloudera can comment on this.