Accumulo, mail # dev - creating custom rpms

Re: creating custom rpms
Drew Farris 2013-01-24, 20:14
Hi Tejay,

We use the rpm-maven-plugin to build the accumulo rpms, and as such the
rpm's requires section is defined in the top level pom.xml

Once you've modified this to your liking, you can rebuild the rpm.

I've rebuilt rpms in the past using:

mvn package && mvn assembly:single -N
( cd ./src/server/src/main/c++ ; make )
mvn rpm:rpm -N

IIRC, they may not contain the documentation unless you have pdflatex
installed