Hive >> mail # user >> Re: hive 0.10.0 doc

Re: hive 0.10.0 doc

> Can someone point me to the apache docs for hive 0.10.0?
Now you can use the Hive wiki for all documentation except javadocs:

   - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/Home

I've just added two docs that weren't originally in the wiki, and for
everything else the wiki versions are the same as the regular docs or
better.  Here are the new wikidocs:

   1.
   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/LanguageManual+VariableSubstitution
   2. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/ReflectUDF