Pig >> mail # dev >> Modify PigStorage to load schema from alternate location?

Re: Modify PigStorage to load schema from alternate location?
Hi Sajid,

I don't see any objections to that. This would probably have to be a config
driven behavior. I remember having added a constructor to JsonMetadata that
lets you specify different schema/header file names.

Are you looking to change how the schema file is looked-up currently?

Thanks,
Prashant