Hadoop >> mail # user >> fixing the java / unixPrincipal hadoop error... Ubuntu.

fixing the java / unixPrincipal hadoop error... Ubuntu.
Hi guys : I run into the following roadblock in my VM - and Im not sure
what the right way to install sun java is.  Any suggestions?
In particular, the question is best described here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11288964/sun-java-not-loading-unixprincipal-ubuntu-12#comment14859324_11288964

PS I posted this here because, mainly, this is a hadoop issue more than a
pure java one, since the missing class "UnixPrincipal" Exception (i.e. you
google for it), is mostly exclusive to the hadoop community.

--
Jay Vyas
MMSB/UCHC