Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Hang when add/remove a datanode into/from a 2 datanode cluster

+
sam liu 2013-07-31, 06:39
+
Harsh J 2013-07-31, 16:56
Re: Hang when add/remove a datanode into/from a 2 datanode cluster
But, please mention that the value of 'dfs.replication' of the cluster is
always 2, even when the datanode number is 3. And I am pretty sure I did
not manually create any files with rep=3. So, why were some files of hdfs
created with repl=3, but not repl=2?

Harsh J 2013-08-01, 03:11