HBase >> mail # dev >> how to get ZooKeeperWatcher info ?

+
Demai Ni 2013-08-16, 16:58
+
Ted Yu 2013-08-16, 17:07
+
Demai Ni 2013-08-16, 17:32
+
Ted Yu 2013-08-16, 17:38
Re: how to get ZooKeeperWatcher info ?
Ted, thanks. I will need to find away around it. :-) ... demai
On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 10:38 AM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Actually getKeepAliveZooKeeperWatcher() is currently package private.
>
> FYI
>

> On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 10:32 AM, Demai Ni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > hi, Ted,
> >
> > thanks. sorry that I didn't say it clearly. I am using 0.94.9 branch,
> where
> > the method is marked as 'Deprecated in HBase 0.94'
> >
> > Since getKeepAliveZooKeeperWatcher() is only in 0.95, I guess I will use
> > the HConnection.getZooKeeperWatcher()for now, and move the
> > getKeepAliveZooKeeperWatcher for later release.
> >
> > Appreciate the help.
> >
> > Demai
> >

> > On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 10:07 AM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > In 0.94, I don't see deprecation information for getZooKeeperWatcher()
> > >
> > > In 0.95, I found:
> > >      * Retrieve a shared ZooKeeperWatcher. You must close it it once
> > you've
> > > have finished with it.
> > >      * @return The shared instance. Never returns null.
> > >      */
> > >     ZooKeeperKeepAliveConnection getKeepAliveZooKeeperWatcher()

> code

+
Ted Yu 2013-08-16, 17:53
+