Flume >> mail # user >> python log handler

Re: python log handler
Hi Lars,

Is this for Flume OG (0.9.x) or NG (1.x)? If this is for Flume 0.9.x,
please be aware that that version of Flume is no longer developed. Instead
Flume 1.x is what is developed and supported. You can find the source code
here: https://github.com/apache/flume/tree/trunk, and the thrift IDL for
the current version of Flume:
https://github.com/apache/flume/blob/trunk/flume-ng-sdk/src/main/thrift/flume.thriftwhich
can be used to develop a similar logger. for Flume NG.
Thanks,
Hari