MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: set the number of reduce tasks in the wordcount by command line

Re: set the number of reduce tasks in the wordcount by command line
See an example here:
http://www.crobak.org/2011/12/getting-started-with-apache-hadoop-0-23-0/

For the 'pi' program. Basically you will specify it through the command
line interface.