HBase >> mail # dev >> SkipFilter javadoc is incorrect

+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-07-31, 06:39
+
Stack 2012-07-31, 21:25
Re: SkipFilter javadoc is incorrect
Stack,
We do have unit test for SkipFilter. I skimmed through the test yesterday
and it appeared to do the right thing. Just the example author came up in
docs is misleading. I will check unit test again. Filed
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6481 . Will submit patch.

-Shrijeet

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 2:25 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 7:39 AM, Shrijeet Paliwal
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Please correct me if I am getting this wrong.
> >

> Do we have a unit test for SkipFilter?  Does its operation agree or
> disagree w/ your finding?  Otherwise, I'd just go w/ your finding
> Shrijeet.  Any chance of a patch?
>
> Good on you Shrijeet.
>
> St.Ack

+