MapReduce >> mail # dev >> JVM vs container memory configs

+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-05-03, 16:20
+
Robert Evans 2013-05-03, 20:31
+
Radim Kolar 2013-05-04, 21:52
Re: JVM vs container memory configs
Radim,

Those are already present - the discussion is about the heap vs.
requested memory resource.

--
Harsh J
+