HBase >> mail # user >> How to manage retry failures in the HBase client

Re: How to manage retry failures in the HBase client
bq. What is the formal way to request a specific documentation change?

Once suggested change is acknowledged, JIRA can be opened where you attach
patch.

bq. Do I need to sign a contributor agreement?

I don't think so.