Accumulo >> mail # dev >> org.apache.accumulo.test.TestAccumuloSplitRecovery 1.5 hangs indefinitely

org.apache.accumulo.test.TestAccumuloSplitRecovery 1.5 hangs indefinitely
Is anyone else seeing this? I didn't have this happening early this week
(Wednesday, maybe?).

It gets stuck trying to get the Connector:

     at
org.apache.accumulo.core.util.UtilWaitThread.sleep(UtilWaitThread.java:26)
     at
org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.ServerClient.executeRaw(ServerClient.java:112)
     at
org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.ServerClient.execute(ServerClient.java:71)
     at
org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.ConnectorImpl.<init>(ConnectorImpl.java:64)
     at
org.apache.accumulo.core.client.ZooKeeperInstance.getConnector(ZooKeeperInstance.java:227)
     at
org.apache.accumulo.core.client.ZooKeeperInstance.getConnector(ZooKeeperInstance.java:222)
     at
org.apache.accumulo.test.TestAccumuloSplitRecovery.test(TestAccumuloSplitRecovery.java:87)

The ZKMain was running, as was the Master; I'm not quite sure how to
debug it. I grabbed stacktraces from each process when it happened, and
it appears that I can reliably reproduce it (about 3/3 so far).
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-20, 01:47
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-22, 16:36