HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.95 and 0.96 remaining issues

+
Enis Söztutar 2013-04-03, 00:59
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-03, 01:20
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-04-03, 02:36
+
Stack 2013-04-03, 03:39
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-03, 04:48
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-03, 11:38
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-03, 13:45
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-03, 14:53
Re: 0.95 and 0.96 remaining issues
+1 on flaky category.  I filed HBASE-8256 to work on it.  For those flaky
tests, we can have a separate Jenkin build for it.

Thanks,
Jimmy

+
Stack 2013-04-03, 19:16