Hive, mail # user - Setting auxpath in Hue/Beeswax

+
Sadananda Hegde 2012-11-26, 18:51
+
Shreepadma Venugopalan 2012-11-26, 19:19
Re: Setting auxpath in Hue/Beeswax
Edward Capriolo 2012-11-26, 19:34
You are looking for support in the wrong place. Beeswacks is not a part of
hive thus only the cloudera folks will support it.

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:51 PM, Sadananda Hegde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I have copied jar file into /usr/lib/hive/lib folder on all the nodes. I
> am able to use it on Hive CLI with the command
>

> hive --auxpath /usr/lib/hive/lib/<jarfile>
>

> Then I am able to run my Hive SQLs successfully.
>

> But the same queries fail to  run in Hue/Beeswax. It's not finding the jar
> file.
>

> I tried setting hive.aux.jars.path property in hive-site.xml on all nodes.
> I have also tried setting that property in  Beeswax Server Hive
> Configuration Safety Valve of Cloudera Manager. But still not able to
> resolve the issue.
>

> How do I make it work in Hue / Beeswax? Is there a way to set the
> --auxpath there?
>

> I am running hive 0.7.1 on CDH3U5 ( hue-1.2.0.0+114.35-1)
>

> Thanks for your help.
>

> Regards,
>
> Sadu Hegde
> *