HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Hbase instalation

Re: Hbase instalation
Please use the right lists for your questions. A HBase question does
not fit on the mapreduce-user@ lists :)

I've moved your question to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] lists and have
put my comments below. Please use this list instead for all HBase
related questions.

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 11:18 AM, Kasi Subrahmanyam
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to run the habse in standaone mode in cygwin.
>
> I have the hadoop up and running .
> When i try the command start-hbase.sh, it shows that zookeeper,regionserver
> and master are starting.
> When i execute the same command ,it shows that they are starting once again.
> When i check the logs there are no errors in that.
>
> Could you guys please help me in this

Do you mind sharing the .log and .out files both of the HBase Master alone?

--
Harsh J