HDFS >> mail # user >> How to set Rack Id of DataNodes?

How to set Rack Id of DataNodes?
Hello everyone??
    I want to set the Rack Id of each DataNodes??
I have read somewhere that we have to write a script that gives Rack Id of
nodes.
I want to clarify that the input of that script will be IP Address of
DataNode and the output will be the RackId..
Is it??

--
*With regards ---*
*Mohammad Mustaqeem*,