Hadoop >> mail # user >> Could I deploy CDH3 on Windows?

+
Yu Li 2010-11-03, 09:27
+
Steve Loughran 2010-11-03, 11:06
+
Harsh J 2010-11-03, 16:49
Re: Could I deploy CDH3 on Windows?
Hi Steve and Harsh,

Thanks a lot for your answers, I think I could get the key point now. And
thank you Harsh, for the CDH-user list information.

--
Best Regards,
Li Yu