Accumulo, mail # user - Easy Accumulo Setup?

+
Jim Klucar 2012-09-28, 20:27
+
David Medinets 2012-09-28, 20:47
+
Dave Marion 2012-09-28, 20:49
Re: Easy Accumulo Setup?
Jim Klucar 2012-09-28, 21:17
Looks like the one thing I do differently is that I created generic
template config files, and use sed to fill in directories the user can
specify.