MapReduce >> mail # user >> Algorithms in Mahout

Re: Algorithms in Mahout
As far as I know:
4. *DBScan*: It has been proposed, but someone think it is not that useful.
5. *KNN*: there is a simple solution. Given an instance, suppose you want
to get its 3NN. In the mapper side, you can find the local 3NN at each
partition. At the reducer side, you can find the global 3NN.
6. *SVM*: I'm not sure whether there is an implementation in mahout.
7. *Logistic regression*: It is implemented as sgd in mahout.
8. *Neural network*: it is still under review.
9. *Frequent itemset*: There is fp-growth instead of apriori.

--
------
Yexi Jiang,