-Re: Algorithms in Mahout
Yexi Jiang 2013-11-28, 16:21
As far as I know:
4. *DBScan*: It has been proposed, but someone think it is not that useful.
5. *KNN*: there is a simple solution. Given an instance, suppose you want
to get its 3NN. In the mapper side, you can find the local 3NN at each
partition. At the reducer side, you can find the global 3NN.
6. *SVM*: I'm not sure whether there is an implementation in mahout.
7. *Logistic regression*: It is implemented as sgd in mahout.
8. *Neural network*: it is still under review.
9. *Frequent itemset*: There is fp-growth instead of apriori.
2013/11/24 unmesha sreeveni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I have gone through http://mahout.apache.org for some data mining
> algorithms already implemented on the Hadoop plattform.
> From that i understood that
> 1. Kmeans
> 2. Decision Tree
> 3. Navie Bayes
> Have implementation in hadoop platform
> And for
> 4. DBscan
> 5. k-mearesr neighbr
> 6. svm
> 7. Logistic Regression
> 8. Neural n/w
> 9. Aprori
> it is not there in Mahout.
> Is that inference right?
> *Thanks & Regards*
> Unmesha Sreeveni U.B
> *Junior Developer*
ECS 251, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
School of Computer and Information Science,
Florida International University