HBase >> mail # dev >> SkipFilter javadoc is incorrect

SkipFilter javadoc is incorrect
Hi Devs,

The javadoc for SkipFilter (
http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/filter/SkipFilter.html)
states :
> A wrapper filter that filters an entire row if any of the KeyValue checks
> do not pass.
But the example same javadocs gives to support this statement is wrong. The
*scan.setFilter(new SkipFilter(new ValueFilter(CompareOp.EQUAL,
     new BinaryComparator(Bytes.toBytes(0))));* , will only emit rows which
have all column values zero. In other words it is going to skip all rows
for which
ValueFilter(CompareOp.EQUAL, new BinaryComparator(Bytes.toBytes(0))) does
not pass , which happen to be all non zero valued cells.

In the same example a ValueFilter created with CompareOp.NOT_EQUAL will
filter out the rows which have a column value zero.

Please correct me if I am getting this wrong.

-Shrijeet