Zookeeper, mail # user - Zookeeper Internals & Dyn. Reconf.

+
Chewy 2013-07-15, 18:31
+
Alexander Shraer 2013-07-15, 21:31
+
Chewy 2013-07-17, 08:19
+
Chewy 2013-07-17, 08:57
Re: Zookeeper Internals & Dyn. Reconf.
Alexander Shraer 2013-07-17, 11:51
changing jute just changes the message format sent between the client
and servers. Nothing more. It doesn't change znodes.

> Changing the DataTree from within is just a manipulation of the server´s local data, right?

yes

> It won´t be changed/replicated at any time as long as there are no requests that aim for that specific DataNode, or will it?

some times the server's local database is cleared, e.g., when a
follower syncs with leader, etc.