Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper Internals & Dyn. Reconf.

Re: Zookeeper Internals & Dyn. Reconf.
changing jute just changes the message format sent between the client
and servers. Nothing more. It doesn't change znodes.

> Changing the DataTree from within is just a manipulation of the server´s local data, right?

yes

> It won´t be changed/replicated at any time as long as there are no requests that aim for that specific DataNode, or will it?

some times the server's local database is cleared, e.g., when a
follower syncs with leader, etc.