key is not present."}' in
/Users/ashutosh/work/hive/libphutil/src/conduit/client/ConduitFuture.php:48
Stack trace:
/Users/ashutosh/work/hive/libphutil/src/future/proxy/FutureProxy.php(62):
ConduitFuture->didReceiveResult(Array)
/Users/ashutosh/work/hive/libphutil/src/future/proxy/FutureProxy.php(39):
FutureProxy->getResult()
/Users/ashutosh/work/hive/libphutil/src/conduit/client/ConduitClient.php(52):
FutureProxy->resolve()
/Users/ashutosh/work/hive/arcanist/src/workflow/diff/ArcanistDiffWorkflow.php(341):
ConduitClient->callMethodSynchronous('differential.cr...', Array)
#4 /Users/ashutosh/work/hive/arcanist/scripts/arcanist.php(266):
ArcanistDiffWo in
/Users/ashutosh/work/hive/libphutil/src/conduit/client/ConduitFuture.php on
line 48
Any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks,
Ashutosh