Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.12.0 (candidate 0)

+
Daniel Dai 2013-10-06, 06:28
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-10-06, 21:21
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-10-06, 21:26
+
Daniel Dai 2013-10-06, 23:54
+
Daniel Dai 2013-10-07, 00:05
+
Mark Wagner 2013-10-07, 18:53
+
Daniel Dai 2013-10-07, 19:14
+
Daniel Dai 2013-10-07, 19:28
+
Alan Gates 2013-10-07, 23:17
+
Aniket Mokashi 2013-10-08, 00:39
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-10-08, 00:48
+
Mark Wagner 2013-10-08, 04:11
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-10-08, 16:27
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-10-08, 20:25
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2013-10-08, 22:09
+
Daniel Dai 2013-10-08, 22:18
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2013-10-08, 22:49
+
Daniel Dai 2013-10-08, 22:52
With 3 binding +1 (Alan, Cheolsoo and Daniel), 4 nonbinding +1 (Aniket,
Prashant, Mark and Jarek), and no -1, the vote pass. I will start the
release process.

Thanks,
Daniel