Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Error while starting

Re: Error while starting
accumulo init should be creating /accumulo in HDFS. If it's being
created in your local filesystem, you may have HDFS misconfigured. You
may be running Hadoop in "local" or "standalone" mode, instead of
pseudo-distributed mode:
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/single_node_setup.html

--
Christopher L Tubbs II