HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: User: is not allowed to impersonate hduser

+
Harsh J 2012-12-11, 17:40
+
Oleg Zhurakousky 2012-12-11, 17:54
Re: User: is not allowed to impersonate hduser
Great. This is described in more detail at
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/stable/Secure_Impersonation.html.

--
Harsh J