HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase 0.94 build on top of hadoop 2.0

+
Ted Yu 2013-03-19, 21:55
+
Stack 2013-03-19, 22:41
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-19, 22:47
Re: HBase 0.94 build on top of hadoop 2.0
I'd prefer hbase compiling over hadoop 2.0.x.  I've got one instance with
the internally and its just been failing on TestRowCounter and
TestImportExport frequently.

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)