Avro, mail # user - Experiment: a JSON Schema describing Avro schemas

Experiment: a JSON Schema describing Avro schemas
Francis Galiegue 2013-02-22, 21:45
Hello,

I have written a JSON Schema describing Avro schemas (in their JSON
form), at least to the best of my knowledge -- that is, I read the
spec, adapted, injected some sample data, and until now it seems to
work:

https://github.com/fge/sample-json-schemas/blob/master/avro/avro-schema.json

Note that this is a structural description only, as such it won't
express constraints such as "this or that namespace must exist" etc.

Comments welcome! In particular data that is failing and why -- I
could not find much data so far...

Have fun,
--
Francis Galiegue, [EMAIL PROTECTED]