Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop 2 maturity?

Re: Sqoop 2 maturity?
Hi Felix,

Thanks for using Sqoop and providing your feedback. You are right that
Sqoop 1.4.2 is the same Sqoop you tried out before, and is much more stable
and functional than before. You are welcome to use and we will try our best
to fix any issues with it that you may run into.

Regarding Sqoop 2, it just made its debut and you are welcome to try it.
But as its release version (1.99.1) indicates - this is not yet at the 2.0
level and as such is missing features. One of these missing features at
this time is Hive integration.

Going forward, we will try to prioritize these missing features based on
what the community's prioritization, so if you could send in a list of
things you would like to be addressed, that will be great.

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar