HBase, mail # dev - [Replication] how ReplicationLogCleaner is triggered during hbase start up?

+
Demai Ni 2013-10-02, 19:39
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-10-02, 20:26
Re: [Replication] how ReplicationLogCleaner is triggered during hbase start up?
Demai Ni 2013-10-03, 00:39
J-D,

You are so kind as always. Thanks for the suggestion

Demai on the run