Hadoop >> mail # general >> LimitedPrivate and HBase

Re: LimitedPrivate and HBase

On Jun 6, 2011, at 5:56 PM, Todd Lipcon wrote:

> Or because this is the sort of thing that could take weeks of discussion or
> just 5 minutes to unblock HBase from moving on to trunk. I'd rather have the
> weeks of discussion *after* the 5 minute patch, so people can continue to
> make progress. We've moved too slowly for too long.
I didn't realize trunk was coming out as a release next month.

Let's face it: this happened because it was HBase.  If it was almost anyone else, it would have sat there.... and *that's* the point where I'm mainly concerned.