HDFS, mail # user - Container allocation on the same node

Re: Container allocation on the same node
Krishna Kishore Bonagiri 2013-06-12, 13:45
Hi Harsh,

   What will happen when I specify local host as the required host? Doesn't
the resource manager give me all the containers on the local host?  I don't
want to constrain myself to the local host, which might be busy while other
nodes in the cluster have enough resources available for me.

Thanks,
Kishore